jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

My Paypal

1. Laurinzo Scott profile image60
    Laurinzo Scottposted 3 years ago

My paypal account expired... and is there any other recourse to get paid if payment was already posted to an account no longer active...what happens now???

1. bravewarrior profile image92
      bravewarriorposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried contacting PayPal? I wasn't aware there's an expiration date. I've had a PayPal account for years and have never had to renew it. Did they not contact you warning you your account was expiring? Did it expire from stagnancy? Weird.

2. bravewarrior profile image92
      bravewarriorposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Laurenzo, have you changed your email address since you opened the account? I did and had to notify them and change my profile in order to not disrupt receipt of payments.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Paypal is forever.  So the money should still go to the account.  Perhaps you need to update the associated bank account?

3. vocalcoach profile image94
    vocalcoachposted 3 years ago

Paypal doesn't expire.  You might contact them to see what is wrong with your account. Your money is till there so don't worry about that.

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

If you really cant get to it Hubpages would probably reissue, but it is probably going to be easier in the long run to fix your paypal account.

5. profile image61
    computerconceptsposted 3 years ago

I have a pay pal account, and I hear a lot  in my pay pal account I keep $200 Than I transfer to my Bank account This may help.   http://forms.aweber.com/form/84/712362584.htm

6. Laurinzo Scott profile image60
    Laurinzo Scottposted 3 years ago

Thank you all for your responses... I think it is indeed an issue with the bank... bless you all

working