jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Scroll to top button

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

I just wanted to share that I have had the " scroll to top" button for Chrome for some time now and I encourage everyone to have it. It saves a lot of time when viewing large files since one push and it takes you to the top of the page. It really helps simplify things.................cool

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta … gplp?hl=en

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I love it - thank you so much for sharing that neat little application.  My fingers had grown weary from scrollling up and down the pages.

2. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just checked your link and my device is not supported sad

I use an ipad and they don't seem to even have a scroll button, or do they? Anyone know?

2. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 3 years ago

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding you Luis, but every PC and laptop I've had has a button on the top line above the numbers that says "Pos1" This does that same thing as what you suggest without having to download extra files onto your computer.
    Ghaelach

LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have not noticed that Pos1 feature you are referring to. Unless you mean the Page Up one but I don't think it does the same thing.

1. profile image0
        Ghaelachposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Luis I've just gone to the bottom of this page with the four comments and hit " Pos 1" and it shot back up to the top of the page.
        http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8678972_f248.jpg
        Just taken this shot and as you can see Pos 1 at the tip of my pensil.
        Hope this helps.
        Ghaelach

LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Cool, thanks I think that either is good but at least I learned something new today.......lol, Thanks again.

3. brakel2 profile image85
    brakel2posted 3 years ago

My computer with Windows 7, Firefox, and Internet Explorer do not have that function. I do have an old keyboard which could be the issue. It just pages up a little at a time.

working