jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

My Google Authorship Finally works

1. Adityapullagurla profile image83
    Adityapullagurlaposted 2 years ago

I am so happy to see image next to my articles on Google search. I set up a month ago and kept waiting it to appear in search results

2. Availiasvision profile image90
    Availiasvisionposted 2 years ago

That's great.  I've tried to set mine up, but haven't been able to figure it out.  Maybe it just takes time.  Any tips?

1. raymondphilippe profile image82
      raymondphilippeposted 2 years ago in reply to this
  3. Availiasvision profile image90
    Availiasvisionposted 2 years ago

Thanks, that was very helpful.  I think I figured it out.  It seems like it takes a few days to kick in.  Fingers Crossed.

4. Thomas Swan profile image94
    Thomas Swanposted 2 years ago

Mine wasn't working for ages. Then I realized I need a head-shot pic for it to work. So I changed to this pic a week ago, and though the "structured data testing tool" says my authorship is working, I'm still not seeing my pic in search. I guess I should wait a bit longer? I'm worried that google doesn't know I have a new pic, and still thinks it shouldn't show it for that reason.

5. RonElFran profile image97
    RonElFranposted 2 years ago

Thomas, having Google Authorship doesn't guarantee your pic will appear on any particular article. I see mine on some articles, and on other articles, not. I have no idea how Google decides. So, not seeing your photo on a few of your articles doesn't mean your authorship didn't "take."