jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (16 posts)

adsence check not received for for over 6 month

1. Csanad profile image52
    Csanadposted 3 years ago

My adsense account says that in June they have sent my check, but have not received it yet. I checked my mailing address, its correct (unchanged), I have received previous checks in time.
    Has anybody has that issue too?

1. ravenrage07 profile image84
      ravenrage07posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Go to https://support.google.com/adsense/?hl=en#topic=3373519 and click troubleshooting then click "contacting adsense". Send them an email with your situation and wait for a reply. Hope this helped!

2. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

At about that time they had everyone switch to having them direct deposited into checking accounts and no longer sent out checks.

1. ravenrage07 profile image84
        ravenrage07posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well that would be cheaper but the thing is many people still rather have a physical check instead of direct deposit. The reason being is it is more secure as many sites are being hacked and bank information is stolen. So if someone wanted to just get a check, cash it, and move on then its easier that way. Plus most sites make an incentive to use direct deposit by charging some kind of fee to get payment by check.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
        Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Now I am confused about AdSense payments. If one is enrolled in the HubPages Earnings program one must have a PayPal account and all payments from AdSense, Amazon, and eBay are included in that one payment. Is that correct, or am I missing something?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
          DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's what I understood--you have to have a PayPal account, and your payments are sent there.
          Then, if you want a check from PayPal for your funds, you can request it, and yes, they charge you a fee for a physical check; no charge for direct deposit.
          I'd still rather ask for the check though--I'm not a fan of giving anyone direct access to my bank account, for any reason.  I'm not even happy that the government forced the issue with Social Security checks.

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image93

So, since I have a PayPal account, payments from all programs are sent there --  correct?

1. Cardisa profile image90
              Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

He is referring o his Adsense money which Hubpages does not pay. Their options are either Western Union or check payments.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
                DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ah, pooh!  I did think it was all lumped together, since having AdSense is a REQUIREMENT for participation in the HP ad program!  How confusing!

Well, I don't expect to live long enough to reach the AdSense payout threshold, so phooey on them!  Probably not worth my time to look into.

2. chasmac profile image98
          chasmacposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No Phyllis - The Hubpages ad program payment isn't the same as the Adsense payment. Revenue for ads covered by the HP ad program are paid to your Paypal account.
          Adsense pays separately for any ads not covered by the HP ad program and they pay that into your bank account. For those in the HP ad program, every hub still includes an adsense-only ad. Check your adsense account for those earnings.

Thanks, chasmac. I know the programs are different, separate entities, I just thought that payments from all the programs went in a lump sum to my paypal account. Now, I have learned something new. That means I have not yet reached the $100.00 payout from AdSense yet. hmmmm...

It also means that maybe I should become more aware of Google AdSense words (key words) in my hubs.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
              Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's likely to take a very long time to reach the Adsense threshold, if you have the HP Ads program turned on.  That's because your Hubs show only one Adsense direct advertisement, right at the bottom of each Hub.  You may see Adsense ads appearing near the top of your Hub, but they're actually part of the HP Ads program. 

So I would just double-check that your Adsense account is properly set up, check what the balance is (on the Adsense site) and then forget about it!

Thanks, Marisa.

2. Cardisa profile image90
                Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Marisa is right. The only way to guarantee regular payments from Adsense is to have a blog or website with ads. I prefer the Western Union option.

2. Writer Fox profile image79
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

The options for receiving payment from AdSense depend upon where you live.  In some countries, payment by check is still an option.  Here is where you will find payment options for each country:
    https://support.google.com/adsense/answ … 8?hl=en#US

3. naturopharmacy profile image59
    naturopharmacyposted 2 years ago

Western Union, for me, is the easiest way. :-)

working