jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

feedback anyone?

1. dr c profile image85
    dr cposted 7 years ago

I'm relatively new and really enjoying writing hubs, but I'd really appreciate some feedback about my hubs and any suggestions for improvement or development.

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I read a few articles and the only thing I would recommend is the fonting, keep it simple and basic. Your pics represent your articles. If you are asking for people to vote, move it above the comments section so that they can see it. Besides that valuable information. I am certain others will give opinions as well and welcome to hubpages. smile

1. dr c profile image85
        dr cposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I hadn't thought about the font, I'll definitely change that. Thanks for your time and feedback:)

2. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 7 years ago

Break your contenk into several paragraphs by using more text capsule with heading. Use all the resources ( News, Links, Rss, Video, Pictures, Revenue earning capsules ) that Hubpages offers in order to write a good hub. Also work a little bit on picture placement on your hubs.

3. dr c profile image85
    dr cposted 7 years ago

Thanks, that's really good feedback. I was feeling they were too long, but I hadn't figured out how to break it up, so that's really helpful. I don't know much about rss - any advice there?

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
      EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just find a website that relates to the subject of your hubs and add the RSS feed. I usually put the RSS and News feeds below the comments. That way you get the benefit of them updating regularly, but it isn't an obstacle to people adding comments.