jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

is there any other sites where you get paid to answer questions?

1. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 2 years ago

I like webanswers but I'm tired of there ads constantly being disabled. Is there any like webanswers?

2. ChicagoPhotos profile image81
    ChicagoPhotosposted 2 years ago

Yes.  gimme a dollar $ and I'll tell you!   LOL.

I know Yahoo and google dropped out of that a while ago.  there are some smaller sites still out there.   they should pop up in a google search. 

BTW>  I recently saw a "teach someone a recipe" type of website  using that "pay per answer"  business model.  I guess their's is a pay per recipe.

3. jarodlakin profile image86
    jarodlakinposted 2 years ago

I've been looking, I haven't found anything close to the same system as webanswers. The closest combination of services I have been able to find are mechanical turk and iWriter, which both pay for specific jobs. Webanswers is one of the primary foundations of my system for making money online, but only because its easy to get an adsense account through them.

4. enjoy life profile image85
    enjoy lifeposted 2 years ago

One thing I really do not like about Webanswers is that they only give you revenue off your answers for a year. After that you get no more revenue from a specific answer.

So you make a good answer, get awarded the best answer, spend time building links to that answer, then lose it as an income source.

Basically your income there does not build and build, as eventually each answer stops earning for you.

5. bat115 profile image75
    bat115posted 2 years ago