jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Ad Program Setting

1. mjkamrul profile image85
    mjkamrulposted 2 years ago

Hi all hub expert,

I'm somewhat new here and trying to get some bucks through hubpages earning program writing quality hubs. I've paypal account and amazon affiliate account but no adsense account. I've associated my paypal with hubpages earning program but it's still showing " earning program is not active". I think adsense account is must to earn. Isn't it?

1. The Examiner-1 profile image85
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi mjkamrul and welcome to HubPages,
      First, the HubPage ad program is not related at all with the AdSense ad program. The AdSense account does not pay through PayPal. AdSense is direct payment into your bank.
      Second, looking quickly over your Hubs, I only see 1 photo in each. Plus maybe a video in a couple, and a poll in a couple others. You cannot count the ads as photos. You should make sure that you have 3+ photos in each Hub, and at least 1 video, plus a poll/quiz or a table, etc.

2. Writer Fox profile image81
    Writer Foxposted 2 years ago

You have to have an AdSense account to earn money from the HP Ad Program.  The requirements for an account and the payment methods are different depending upon your country of residence.  You do need to have 20 – 25 Hubs published in order to apply.  If you live in certain countries, you have to wait six months AFTER you have published that many Hubs to apply.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Hubads *is* an Adsense based program, you must have an Adense account to use it.

Honestly if I did not have a Adsense account I would not bother with Hubpages.

Ebay is largely a waste of time and Amazon is not much better unless you are a whizz at making product-pushing hubs.

4. mjkamrul profile image85
    mjkamrulposted 2 years ago

Hi thanks all and really happy getting you in touch with this helpful suggestion.