jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is it worth it to revise old hubs?

1. Triplet Mom profile image81
    Triplet Momposted 8 years ago

I was wondering after going through some of my older hubs and thinking that there is information that I could add. One of the ones I was thinking of is really short and does not have a lot of detail, detail that I could give now.

2. Dame Scribe profile image62
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

I have a couple like that also. I dont think there's anything wrong with updating our Hubs smile I say, go for it!

3. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

I continually add to most of my hubs, particularly the lower scoring hubs.  I have actually deleted 5-6 that I will revamp and republish at some point.  But, I have about 10 that I'm trying to lengthen and strengthen right now.

4. Triplet Mom profile image81

Ok cool, its good to know that others are doing this.  Makes me feel better about it.

5. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 8 years ago

Improving a hub is a good thing. Or you could publish the new stuff somewhere else, and put a link back to your hub.

Even if it's only a paragraph or two long, you could submit it to an article directory and the SEs will eat up the fresh original snippet.

6. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

How do you submit it to an article directory?

7. Triplet Mom profile image81

Yes I want to know more about the article directory.

8. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 8 years ago

I am constantly revisiting my hubs, tweaking them, adding stuff, updating information as new info becomes available, or just moving things around so it looks a little better.  It's a good idea to keep your hubs fresh, keep traffic flowing in, and keeping information current.  I am always finding little tidbits of information, or thinking about things in a different way, and it adds to the quality of the hubs.  Don't over stress about it, though.  If you think of something to add, or change, do it.  If you are comfortable with it, then leave it.

working