jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Low CPM

1. Writer Fox profile image79
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

My CPM was really low yesterday. When this happened on January 14th and people complained on the Forum, the CPM miraculously was changed and almost doubled!  Does anyone know what is going on here?

1. SpaceShanty profile image93
      SpaceShantyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would be very surprised if complaints turned in to increased earnings but it's worth a try!

2. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Due to the significant traffic drop caused through my better hubs selection of EC, I was certain it had to do with that but I think you are right.

1. Writer Fox profile image79
        Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm so sorry about your EC Hubs. (I opted out.)  But, should the traffic affect the CPM?  The traffic would affect the overall income, but why would the CPM be affected if traffic is relatively the same for the same Hubs?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
          TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

In the past two days my CPMs were also quite a bit lower than before.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image82
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

It probably has its ups and downs like mostly everything else.

1. Suzanne Day profile image97
        Suzanne Dayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just ups and downs. They are good one day, evil the next, must be due to holidays still. That, and the strange weather everywhere.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image82
          The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I suppose it could still be he holidays. After all, we are still just getting use to the New Year.

The country keeps getting hit with Arctic Blasts. That accounts for the 'strange weather'.

working