jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Happy Birthday!

1. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 3 years ago

Okay! Now that I got your attention....lol

If you know someone with a birthday today or coming up soon, post it here.

If it's your birthday post it here as well!

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Whaddya know, mine's on Friday.

Happy Birthday to all the other January babies on HP! big_smile

Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Happy birthday Christy! I hope when Friday comes you'll have a great day and many blessings to boot!

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the warm wishes, Cardisa!

2. profile image0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

I'd like to take this moment to wish Nick Carter of Backstreet Boy fame a happy birthday, today. He comes into my store, and apparently two of my fellow employees are currently stalking him, although I wouldn't know him if he had his name tattooed on his forehead.

Happy birthday Nick Carter! Whoever you are.

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image86
      Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Can you please get me an autograph? I may or may not have stalked him during the late 90s. big_smile

3. fpherj48 profile image91
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

January 31st. is my late sister's BD.  She would have been 71. Every year I remember her with such fondness and tell her how very much I miss her....like a huge part of me went with her.
    She was the most wonderful woman I've ever known...my dearest and closest friend.  YOU would have loved her too.  I hope all of you will just send her smile.  She'll love it!   Thanks, Paula

Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss fpherj48. I lost a brother suddenly in 2012. I am still battling with it. I know how it feels to not remember that they are gone and speak of them as if they are still around. I sometimes listen for his voice or expect him to walk in the room.

1. fpherj48 profile image91
        fpherj48posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, Cardisa, I am sorry for your loss as well.  Things just don't ever seem to be the same when we lose a much-loved sibling......it leaves a huge void in our very essence.

working