jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Is there any way of positioning photo modules side by side?

1. eugbug profile image93
    eugbugposted 2 years ago

Image and text modules can be positioned side by side. This isn't possible with images and if you try to make the images smaller using the "double ended arrow", they just appear in a column, one on top of the other with white space to the left. Sometimes it may take several photos to illustrate a point, without the necessity of having large images, and lots of full scale images can be OTT.
    Maybe there is some way this can be done?

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We don't allow side by side images, but you could use a photo editor like Fotor to do that for you and make it a full width photo.  I have seen other Hubbers do this, plus you are seeing a lot of photos like this on Pinterest now. You do a great job with your original photos, btw!  I love your plant cuttings Hub!

1. eugbug profile image93
        eugbugposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Robin, This is what I actually do at present, creating a composite image in my favorite image editor Paint Shop Pro ("The Poor Mans Photoshop", although Corel Corporation probably wouldn't like it being described as such!). BTW I'm glad you like my gardening hubs. Now that it's almost spring, it's time to get my thinking cap on to come up with ideas for more articles!

1. HubPages profile image
          HubPagesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I could tell that you used an editor; sorry I couldn't be more of a help.  I love seeing Hubbers like you that put such care and time  into their photos.  We really appreciate it, as do your readers!  Robin

Closed to reply