jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

HOW TO WRITE ARTICLES FOR HUBPAGES ??

1. 60
    rajeshrajioposted 2 years ago

I m new user of hubpage. I have made account in hubpage 4 day ago and i submitted 1 article of 1000 world lenght after some hour of publish this article my article get live by hubpages but after some hours they de-active my article , actually i m new in hubpages so i dont know how people write an article in hubpapges. Plz any body suggest me how i start to write on hubpages. Is there any restriction to write more than 5 hubs(articles) in starting.
    plzz help me
    thanks & regard

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this
      1. 60
        rajeshrajioposted 2 years ago in reply to this

write here some guideline....what is boot camp???

1. psycheskinner profile image81
          psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The help guide is the clearest and most comprehensive explanation of the entire program that you are going to get.  You need to look at the help guide and ask any specific questions you have.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

HubPages is an English language site and articles have to be in good English.   If your article had bad grammar or poor spelling - like your forum posts - then it wouldn't be good enough for the site.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

If your hub is unfeatured or, worse, unpublished it is because it has not met Hubpages standards or transgresses one of the requirements provided in the 'help' section.

1. 60
      rajeshrajioposted 2 years ago in reply to this

what is boot camp?

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago
  4. lovebuglena profile image90
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

Your article may be unfeatured or unpublished because it may be full of grammar and language issues, may be too promotional, or talk about a topic that is not allowed on hubpages...

5. Connie120 profile image87
    Connie120posted 2 years ago

If English is not your first language, maybe you could get someone to help proofread your articles, and fix spelling and grammatical errors. I don't know if there is such a service, but maybe you could check out a site like Fiverr, where people do various services for 5 bucks.

working