jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Phantom Followers

1. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

A lot of people join and do a bit of following or forum posting,  but never get their act together to do the hard work of making hubs that pass QAP.  I think that is normal.

1. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I don't know all of the reasons people join and then never write any hubs. One thing I can think of is that perhaps they enjoy the community feel of HP and want to use all of the features as an official part of the HP community.

2. psycheskinner profile image82

I did not start this thread.  For some reason the first post has vanished.

1. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

LOL! That explains why when I read your post I was wondering why it didn't contain a question and sounded more like a response to something else.

3. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 2 years ago

I know this is not always the case but some people join just to get updates. One person joined HP yesterday and ask me to add him as my follower so he can follow my recipes. I have had other people join HP just to get email updates from me. So that covers just a few phantoms...lol

4. psycheskinner profile image82

The OP was asking if it was weird to have followers with no hubs.

Honestly, I wish they would lock decapitated threads.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I figured the original question was something of the sort...lol. I realize that people are going to visit this thread to see what's happening, that's why I posted.

HP need to remove threads like this.

working