jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

How to remove Chitika ads??????????

1. Jasmeetk profile image73
    Jasmeetkposted 3 years ago

Please help someone!!
    I want to remove Chitika ads from my blogspot blog: <link snipped> so that I can apply for Google adsense. Can anyone here suggest me how I can do this?

Thanks in advance

1. agvulpes profile image87
      agvulpesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Did you enable them using a 'gadget' ?  If so go into the 'Layout' section in your Blogger Blog and simply remove the 'gadget' ?  Good Luck smile

2. younghopes profile image83
    younghopesposted 3 years ago

Hi Jasmeetk, you dont have to remove chitika ads if you want to apply fr adsense since you can run both on your blog. Google allows this

Jasmeetkposted 3 years ago in reply to this

@younghopes... are you sure?? Because I have heard that google doesn't like to share their space..

3. Jasmeetk profile image73
    Jasmeetkposted 3 years ago

ok. I have removed chitika gadgets from my blog, but want to confirm once that if there is any other requirement to disable chitika on my blog.

1. agvulpes profile image87

None that I can think of. Just visit your blog as an outsider (not logged in) and make sure that the ads are not showing?
      You will have to use a Gadget to put the adsense ads on your blog ?

@agvulpes...I have not received approval from adsense yet. So I am not sure that I have to use gadget for ads or it is automatic

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
          Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You have to use gadgets

2. agvulpes profile image87

Sorry I misunderstood your original post.  I was under the impression that you had been approved by adsense.
          I am pretty sure that until you have an Adsense account there is no way of putting Adsense Ads on your Blogger blog.  The only sites I know of that pay without an Adsense account are sites like Bubblews, Teckler etc.  There you will need at least a PayPal account?
          Someone else may have a better suggestion ????

@agvulpes.... have you tried bubblews and teckler? Do they pay in good rate?I never heard about them

4. ardhendudey profile image61
    ardhendudeyposted 3 years ago

hi Jasmeet, I have also chitika ads in my blog <link snipped>...I don't think so that you need to remove the chitika ads from your blog. You can visit this for your confusion.... https://support.google.com/adsense/answ … ds....hope it will help.

The reason I want to remove chitika ads is because I have not received even 0.01$ from past 2 months. Now, I got approval for adsense from my hubpages account so I want to ad my blog to adsense as well.

5. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

working