Tonight I have just viewed my hubpages earnings and it is going well and when I've clicked the eBay sales report I have saw that I have 12 sales last Dec. 31, 2013 from one of my hubs and it says that I have revenue of $7.36.
I was confused because why is that whenever I clicked the ebay earnings on the earning>setting>ebay report it shows $0 and i haven't earn any cents from them. How long does ebay credits our hubs sales? And what does it means? i will take a screen shot of it for you to explain it clearly to me.
I think it may be related to the information message presented here.
Here is the explanation from that page.
Please note that the eBay revenue is NOT your earnings for a transaction. Advertisers can post corrections to previously credited winning bids up to 8 days after the transaction. Examples of corrections include the buyer returning the item to a seller, unpaid items, and seller credits. Corrections to the eBay revenue numbers are shown in green or red, according to whether the correction is positive or negative, respectively.
Please also note that the data below are on all impressions on this Hub, including both your share (60%), and ours and anyone else sharing that remaining 40% (including referrers).
by Paul Goodman5 years ago
I understand the clicking part of eBay earnings. But how do I know how much that I will be paid for the sales revenue from winning bids? I have read the relevant page of earnings, which doesn't really tell...
by Jason Menayan5 years ago
Hi all,Fawntia has created a new interface that allows Hubbers using the eBay Program as part of the HubPages Earnings Program to view sales and revenue by Hub, and winning bids, on one screen. (As I posted almost 2...
by Simon Cook2 years ago
I had very large earnings from eBay on September 1st - the detailed report only shows about 1/4 of the amount as the summary earnings report - the summary earnings report does not have the star indicating unaudited...
by Patrick Kamau4 years ago
Will my earnings from Winning eBay Bids be paid, how are they paid? I am asking this because when I go to eBay Revenue and Sales report, I find that I have earned some dollars from Dec 17 2011 sales but the money has...
by Sleepylog3 years ago
In my Ebay Sales Report it shows I have made a sale. An amount is showing in the Revenue column and while I realise that we don't earn any revenue from Ebay sales, I'm curious as to what that amount means. Can anyone...
by Rahul Parashar33 hours ago
Last few months have been a little disappointing in terms of earnings. While the traffic is more or less same, CPM rates have plummeted for some reason. Here is hoping that things get back to the way they were back in...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.