jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

article

1. profile image60
    vincentcbposted 3 years ago

My article is written - saved not published. I want to email it to a friend prior to publishing. Can this be done and if so how.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi @vincentcb and welcome to HubPages!
      Hubs are viewable on the site when they are featured and published.
      Meaning, until a Hub is featured and published, the URL (address) for the Hub will not work (except for you).

The best practice is to wait until your Hub has been evaluated by the QAP and featured before sharing it online.
      One (somewhat cludgy) way to share an unpublished Hub would be to print it from your browser to a PDF and then share that PDF via email.
      If you wait for it to be featured, then you can simply share the URL via email.

1. profile image60
        vincentcbposted 3 years ago in reply to this

thank you

Glad to help!

1. profile image60

Matthew, I'm new to this site. I'm certainly no writer. What can you tell me about the site. I wrote an article hoping to receive comments and insight into a problem I'm having. I'm in a relationship with a recovering alcoholic. I seek information from others in the same position. ? Is this the right forum or would you recommend another. I appreciate any input you may have. Thank you for assistance...................Vince

A Hub may be a good way to establish a dialog with readers via comments.
              You may also find that the discussion forums could serve you as well.

You are likely to find an appropriate category under the general "Health" topic.
              http://hubpages.com/topics/health/2155

Our Learning Center is also a good resource to help familiarize yourself with HubPages.
              http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

1. profile image60

I did post it in the health section - there were specific headings inclusive of alcoholism. I will look into the discussion forums section. I will also visit the learning center.....................Many  Thanx...........Vince

working