jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hubpage Content Checking

1. 60
    davidschoenrockposted 2 years ago

Hello Hubpage team, this is David, new member. I want some assistance regarding article checking. How you guys checking the content. Is there any guide that helped me better? Is there any marking system that you have made to ensure quality in the content? Do let me know if you have any details regarding my point.

Thanks with regards,

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hubpages has what is considered the Quality Assessment Program. This is where hubs have to be passed in order to be featured and in some cases, published.

As a new hubber you will also go through what is known as Boot Camp. Boot Camp is a probation period where your first five hubs are moderated before publishing to make sure you adhere to the quality guidelines. After your first five hubs are featured you will no longer require moderation but your hub must pass the QAP in order to be featured.

You should consider reading through the learning center before creating your first hub. Here are some helpful links:

How to create a Stellar Hub
      Learning Center

2. amiebutchko profile image94
    amiebutchkoposted 2 years ago

David, when you are writing a hub, in the upper right corner there is a box with checkmarks that guides you through  things you might want to include to make your hub a good quality hub.  For example, it tells you when you have a good number of words, pictures, and videos should you opt to include these.  They are good suggestions for quality if you will.  I hope this helps.

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's only the physical part of it. A person can use all these features and still come out with a crappy hub.

3. Writer Fox profile image81
    Writer Foxposted 2 years ago

Here is the chart used for the QAP (Quality Assessment Process):