jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

1. RAJROBUST profile image62
    RAJROBUSTposted 2 years ago

I have submitted my article two times but did not get any notification,when i submitted it shows green color text and after one day shows red(unpublished).Please suggest me some quality solution for publish my hub. What should i do to get my hub published?

1. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 2 years ago in reply to this

As @Millionaire Tips and belleart said, you may consider checking your email account to see if there are any notifications from HubPages. If your Hub(s) were unpublished because they did not pass the QAP, we have some great resources to guide you toward improving your content:

Improving a Hub
      Stellar Hubs

If you would like specific feedback, feel free to contact us. Hope this helps!

RAJROBUSTposted 2 years ago in reply to this

2. belleart profile image95
    belleartposted 2 years ago

are there any notifications coming up at all? Usually its either a content problem or a quality issue that would cause that, but you should be getting messages explaining why....

Try adding high quality images, videos or polls to the hub and keep the word count in and around 1000, this usually helps mine gets featured. 

if its not a content issue it may be a software problem, try contacting hubpages directly and asking them, they should be able to tell you exactly what the problem is...

Sorry I couldnt be more help...It must be very frustrating

3. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

Check your emails to see if you received a message.  Otherwise, go to the hub in edit mode and read the message at the top of the screen.

4. cecileportilla profile image92
    cecileportillaposted 2 years ago

Try reading the information at this link: http://hubpages.com/faq/.  Try reading the "publishing rules and policies" under the Table of Contents. Hope that helps. Good luck!

5. GreenPrince profile image80
    GreenPrinceposted 2 years ago

Do your thing very well, read it and read it again before sending it for publication.

6. Emma Rafferty profile image60
    Emma Raffertyposted 2 years ago

My main problem was not using the capsules properly so make sure each paragraph is in it's own capsule.