Spring has sprung, the grass has ris', I wonder what this week's HubMob topic is?
Yes, The HubMob topic for this week is Spring!!! and Spring is coming full of surprises for all the HubMobbers who join in this week's HubMob.
I've just received word from HubPages HQ and StumbleUpon is sponsoring us this week, so get those fingers typing fast and lets have fun writing about Spring, because this week we are having a prize for the 3 best HubMobs. StumbleUpon is offering free stumble ads to the top 3 Spring HubMobs.
For those of you who are new to the HubMob, you can Check out this page on StumbleUpon for more info on StumbleAds and how they work to improve your traffic.
Here is how The HubMob will work this week:
1. You submit your Spring HubMob following all the steps detailed below, like in previous weeks.
2. At the end of the week when we're getting ready to post another HubMob topic, ProCW,Ryan Hupfer, and me will take a look at each of the HubMob Hubs that have been submitted and will collectively choose the 3 that we think are the best of the best for the week
3. Next Monday, the 3 top HubMob Hubs that are chosen will be posted as the winners along with the new HubMob topic of the week
4. There will be 3 different prizes given out: - 1st Place: $25 in free StumbleAds (500 Stumbles/Views) - 2nd Place: $15 in free StumbleAds (300 Stumbles/Views) - 3rd place: $5 in free StumbleAds (100 Stumbles/Views)
5. The 3 winning HubMob Hubs will be submitted by HubPages to StumbleUpon and will receive the amount of free Stumbles/Views associated with the place that they were voted. Hopefully the minimum Stumbles/Views will turn into many, many more giving your Hubs even more traffic to help get it kick-started out there on the web.
Some ideas for a Spring HubMob are: - Spring holiday break ideas - Gardening in spring: things to do, vegetable gardening, spring flowers and wildlife; - Spring fashion trends - Spring decorations, projects and ideas for all around the house; - Spring seasonal foods and recipes - Spring festivals: the Spring Equinox, Earth day, April fools, May Day, Beltane, Easter, Bihu, Rangoli, Spring festivals and celebrations in your area. - Spring poems - Spring clean your home, office and computer - New releases for spring 2009: films, music, theatre. - Spring related products.
3. Choose a relevant title for your HubMob and feel free to use the tags that I suggested and add your own tags. To get a good ranking in the search engines make your title relevant to your hub content and avoid starting your title with "Weekly HubMob"
4. Choose a relevant category for your HubMob
5. Write an awesomely comprehensive Hub that completely covers your topic idea.
Well all fine and Dandy for the Northern Hemisphere, well over here in the South It is heading on for Autumn and the cool chill in the air is already begining to manifest itself, we as well as the Oz, that includes those other Contingents below the equator, seem lately to be left out, victimised and ostricised in the hubmob topics. Sure we can write about the past or our dreams of what we plan to do in Spring or rehash the Easter Bunnie bit, but that we looked at before. Please allow us in the dark forgotten South a bit of the current hub mob fun. Still have no idea what hub to do, we do not even have a Spring Break tradition over here! Seems as if Mankinds Birth Place and The Cradle of Civilazation has become the orphan Continent, Dont know how the Ozzies and Kiwis handle the rejection.
Thanks for bringing the issue into attention. We are always trying to look for traffic friendly topics for the HubMob which not always match every hubber’s situation, location or knowledge. I'll try to keep your point in mind for the future
Please do feel free to suggest any future topics. I am always open to suggestions.
Thanks, Princessa and Patty!!! The only thing I don't like about my job, is that it takes away from my time on here! I have an unpublished hub that I have been working on for about 4 days now, and I still haven't had time to finish it! I have an idea for the HubMob this week, just not sure if I will have time for it!
I feel you there AMB, my 2 jobs usually wind up killing any and all time I would otherwise use to write, but I'm working on this weeks hubmob...actually one job is helping...I work in a clothing store, and I just dressed 9 manniqueins today, so I decided to write on spring fashion trends and I'll be taking pictures of the manniquiens I dressed for my hub!
I have an old friend who has consented to write my hubmob contribution this week as a guest columnist. His name is I.M. Complainer, and he chose to write about Spring in Maine: AKA Mud Season. Here's the link..... http://hubpages.com/hub/Spring-In-Maine … Mud-Season
Please remember to follow all of Princessa's instructions when taking part in the HubMob... this includes changing the name of your hub to make it search engine friendly -- don't use "HubMob Weekly Topic" or related terms in your url and/or title... when you're answering her request, change the url & title.
Kind of strange, I've only had 5 visitors today. Most of my hubmobs perform rather well, so that is a bit odd. IDK. Anybody have the count on how many hubmobs have been written so far? Seems quite a lot already, maybe that's the reason for the lower traffic?
After reading my previous entry for this week, http://hubpages.com/hub/Springtime-in-t … ona-Desert , my wife suggested we return to Picacho Peak. We had a wonderful time revisiting Rooster Cogburn's Ostrich Ranch and hiking in Picacho Peak Park. However, I still had time to finish this second entry on the flowering of Cacti in spring. Here it is:
It's showtime HubMobsters First of all a big thanks to all the HubMobsters who participated in last week's HubMob. You have given away some excellent advice on finance and money management. We had a total of...
Another week, another month and we are already in March. Very soon we will be celebrating the Easter holidays. First of all a big thanks to all the great HubMobbers who took part in last week's Wedding...
Whether you have a green thumb or not, getting in touch with your inner gardening-freak is never a bad thing and we've decided to touch on it today with this week's HubMob topic of Green Thumb Hubbers: Landscaping,...
awesome image created by Jerrico UsherHere we go again, Hubbbers, it's time for the weekly attack of the HubMobsters! Perhaps someone should warn the Internet? This week's HubMob Topic is getting me excited: It's All...
Hello, Thank you to all the Christmas HubMobsters who contributed to our Christmas HubMob month. You all did a fantastic work sharing your Christmas traditions, Christmas events, recipes and ideas for decorating....
Good morning HubMobstersWe are starting a new week with 34 HubMobs on last week's topic:St Patrick's Day . An amazing body of work with some very interesting, informative, entertaining and even touching...