jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Examiner.com, Thumbs Up? Thumbs Down?

1. Direxmd profile image90
    Direxmdposted 8 years ago

I got accepted to fill a position for the examiner (National, Offbeat), and I was curious if anyone here had any experience with them? It sounds like they make $10/1000 visits, or so they say.

Is this true? Is Examiner.com better than most?

Thanks for the input,
    Mike

1. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I just got hired as the SF Climate Change reporter over there. Watch the video news clip on where the Examiner is going with all this. It's the wave of the future as far as I'm concerned. I think they made a very smart move to start making the transition from hard copy newspapers to online news. The guy behind it has lots of $ and vision. If it pans out we should do very well.
      Just gotta work at it.

2. sassychic profile image60
    sassychicposted 8 years ago

Can't say that I know what you're talking about sorry budd. But good luck sounds fun. smile
    ~Sasha

3. Direxmd profile image90
    Direxmdposted 8 years ago

Hmmm okay, they've been kind of bad at getting back to me--hope they will.

1. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

They are in transition, building a stronger network. You know how that goes when there are changes happening. I would just be patient. So far I have pretty much got immediate responses from them for the most part. I have had no trouble. If you do have problems there you can open a trouble ticket Direxmd.

I wrote about writing for the Examiner here and I my thoughts about what they are doing also.

http://hubpages.com/_HubLink/hub/Want-t … our-Chance

working