jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

not seeing total views in mobile view??? and other questions...

1. mastergreen profile image79
    mastergreenposted 3 years ago

hey guys, i just wanted to know if any of u guys are facing the same problem.
    whenever i login to hubpages from mobile i can see everything on the stats page
    EXCEPT the total views???? is this normal? anybody else facing the same problem or is it just me?

plus what happened to the polls? i can still see them on my pages but i cant see them on the stats page anymore. so do we have to go to the pages and click on the polls all the time? or is there any other way to know the results?

also can anybody tell me if there is a way to get notifications when somebody gives a feedback to the pages. its always a pain to go hunting through all the pages to see where you got the new feedback on. any answers? anyone?.... thank you.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Some of the page elements currently require Flash. So these capsules are not displayed for mobile due to lack of consistent Flash support.
      What mobile platform (Android, iOS, etc.) and browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.) are you using?

As far as getting a notification for when a comment is posted to your Hub, you can do so my following the Hub.  NOTE: Make sure that your email notification settings are set to "Always" for the notifications you do not want to miss.

mastergreenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

nokia phone with opera mini. dont know about the flash thing.
        but thanks for that. i meant the feedback like awesome funny etc, thats whats tiresome to go searching for once you login. if there is another way, pls do tell me. thank you.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78

While we try to support mobile platforms, the site may work better with Chrome or Firefox that Opera Mini. I would suggest trying another mobile browser if there is one available for your phone platform.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78

I just tested the stats page (My Account) using Opera Mini in Android and I can see the total for each Hub, but not for all Hubs.
          This is the case for the mobile version of the site.
          In order to make this content display better on smaller screens, we chose to omit some of the detail that is available via the desktop (non-mobile) version of the site.

If you view the My Account page using a desktop browser the detail is available.

Many mobile browsers offer the ability to request a desktop version of content from a server. In Chrome for mobile the option is "Request desktop site" in the menu (vertical stacked ellipsis).

In addition, you can also request this detail be added to the mobile view in the feature suggestion forum.
          We read all requests, but do not reply to all of them.
          http://hubpages.com/forum/category/6634

mastergreenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

thank you for responding so quickly. ive written it there so thanks for that. though its a little bit funny that total views cant be viewed on mobile. as it is an important part of hubbing. well anyway thank you so much for the prompt response.

working