jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

New user

1. 61
    csmythersposted 2 years ago

When is the best time for a new user to publish his/her best content? If initial articles aren't published and Google Ad Sense suggests 20 published posts before signing up, how can I best maximize revenue? I want to submit strong articles initially, but will they still be considered for publication?Thanks for all your advice and suggestions.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi csmythers,

Welcome to HubPages! You're going to love being part of our helpful, supportive community. smile

At HubPages, we do put a strong emphasis on quality, so each article you publish should be your best work. We have a Quality Assessment Process in place that helps to ensure the overall quality of work on the site remains high. For an idea of what a really great Hub should look like, check out our Learning Center Entry on the Elements of a Stellar Hub

2. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HP. Go with your best from the very start. I think that will give you a good feel of what HP is looking for and getting higher scores in the beginning will help boost your confidence. When you get to articles you feel aren't quite as strong, you'll then have a better idea of what you can add or subtract in order to make them just as strong as your original hubs.

As I like to tell new hubbers - don't stress out if you do get a low score here and there. It happens to the best of us. Have fun. And if you ever need any help or have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

2. Cre8tor profile image97
    Cre8torposted 2 years ago

Now is always a good time...doing your best with every Hub is a good idea too. You won't know where you stand until you toss it out there and others will help along the way here at HP for sure. There is a great community here and helping you achieve success is good for us all.

Welcome to HP and be sure to set up your profile.