jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Travel's experiences.

1. erorantes profile image32
    erorantesposted 2 years ago

Beside going inside a cave what else did you see.? Did you get hurt.? How did you survive if you lost your money.? Any other unusual trip that you remember.?

1. nArchuleta profile image92
      nArchuletaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I spent a night in a Latvian jail -- and paid for the privilege.
      Here at home I thought spending the night in a hotel-cum-prison seemed like a good idea. The reality... not so much.  I heard ghosts. Swear to God, I heard soldier ghosts. I "slept" with the full lights on and left as early as a cab would come fetch me.

1. RonHawk profile image74
        RonHawkposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I envy you.  I have slept in some weird places with no success, including a campground on what used to be Indian burial grounds, a haunted 15th century fort, the basement of a French wine chateau where the master of the joint supposedly married and poisoned two  wives and buried them in the underground wine cellar, and in Turkey near the place of ancient public executions (now that one I"m stretching a little... I didn't really stay there.  I was resting on a bench near where the noose supposedly was and took a quick nap but it makes the story sound more impressive when I embellish).  In none of those trips did I meet a ghost as much as I wanted to.  I did see a shadow passing in the corridor of the wine cellar but since whatever it was didn't make scary sounds and didn't look like it was wearing a white sheet it wouldn't qualify as a ghost.  So my search continues.

2. luvtoowrite profile image64
        luvtoowriteposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Well, how did you know they were solider ghost? Please tell, I want to hear more? I love spooky stories!