jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Ways To Increase Traffic To Your Hubs!

1. lesliebyars profile image77
    lesliebyarsposted 2 years ago

Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest are great ways to increase traffic to your hubs. Please share some other ways with me.

2. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Ask on online newsletter in your niche to post a link to your article. Last year I sent a request, a little about who I am, and a link to my article to the Episcopal Diocese of Washington. To my surprise, they posted the link to my article on Stewardship in the weekly online newsletter. The request was strategic in that it was that time of year on the Episcopal church calendar when parishioners renew their pledges/tithes. It worked out great for traffic.
    Also, make sure your articles are evergreen; traffic will increase by itself over time. I can market my Stewardship article every year to other church organizations around pledge campaign time.

3. Suzanne Day profile image98
    Suzanne Dayposted 2 years ago

Facebook groups are good, or if you write about something specific you can go and post a few comments in forums or blogs related to the topic.

4. ilikegames profile image80
    ilikegamesposted 2 years ago

Facebook and Pinterest are definitely good drivers but don't count out forums. If you're an active member of some of the forums in your niche there are always opportunities to point people towards your Hubs and they are also a great resource for ideas for new ones!