see my problem in message below

1. kj force profile image76
    kj forceposted 2 years ago

I do not have a clue how to correct this...would really appreciate someone walking me through this issue....also I cannot change out pictures of already published hubs..
    here is message I am getting :
    Support for your browser is currently in beta testing
    This part of HubPages *may* not work with the browser you are using. If you find any problems, please report them to the HubPages forum
    If the problem is serious, you may want to consider using one of the browsers below.
    ◾FireFox: 3.6 or higher
    ◾Internet Explorer: 8.0 or higher
    ◾Google Chrome

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It looks like your browser has malware and/or adware installed (webfunproducts toolbar).

I would suggest removing an browser plugins, clearing your browser cache, installing another browser like Firefox or Chrome and then restarting your computer.

Here are some other general browser trouble shooting steps to check as well. … r-problems

If the issue persists with Firefox, please let us know and we can try to assist you further.

2. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Kj: You didn't say what browser you were using, but so far I haven't run into any problems here at HP using Firefox. However, there are times I do have temporary problems at other sites. I know some people prefer one browser over all of the others, but as Matthew suggested, try installing at least one other browser besides the one you use most often. With at least two to choose from, if something at HP doesn't work correctly and you don't want to do the troubleshooting until later , you can open up the other browser and use it until you finish working on your hub.