jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

add separate pages

1. Carl Tulumello profile image60
    Carl Tulumelloposted 3 years ago

I'm writing an article which includes links to you tube, amazon and ebay and it makes the hub real slow. Can I have maybe 5 videos to a page and then create page 2,3,4 etc etc?

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It sounds like a really promotional hub to me so be careful. How many videos in all are you using? What's the hub about? It may be better to break up your article into several hubs.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

A Hub is one page, it can't be broken up into pages. 

You can write separate Hubs, then link them by putting them in a Group.

2. Carl Tulumello profile image60

its not promotional at all. I'm mealy listing a load of tracks that have been hits over the years. I do not need to add Amazon or Ebay links if that is better?

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Okay good. You can add one or two Amazon/eBay links. I wouldn't suggest both at the same time. I shouldn't see a problem with you loading at least ten videos. My hub on Jamaican Music has around that amount and loads okay. I would suggest breaking up your article into two or three hubs depending on the amount of videos you want to share.

3. Carl Tulumello profile image60

But I do not believe it will make the hub as useful only 5 per page? There must be another way around this?

4. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 3 years ago

Yes, you can, in essence, make multiple pages, then link them together using the "hub groups" on the right hand side of your hub tool. (:

working