jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

My hub is not publish yet, why?

1. profile image61
    affilowebposted 3 years ago

my hub is not publish due to "This Hub is unpublished because it did not receive high enough ratings to meet HubPages' quality standards. It will remain unpublished until it is edited, published again, and rated high enough to be Featured. To see our rating criteria, please visit our official rating scale (we recommend shooting for criteria matching Hubs rated eight or above)."
    How to make it standard and  rated high. Please help me anybody.

1. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Here is some information that might help:
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Elem … tellar-Hub

1. profile image61
        affilowebposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Does your name, "affiloweb", give us a clue as to the subject of the Hub or the style of it?

To get your articles published on HubPages, they need to be high quality, magazine-style articles.   Though there isn't a set minimum word count, the best Hubs are several hundred words long.    Articles which are simply pushing a particular scheme or site are not allowed.   There are restrictions on the number of affiliate links you can include.

1. SpaceShanty profile image92
        SpaceShantyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

'affiloweb' - Maybe 'getrichquick', 'overnitemillionaire' or 'somethingfornothing' might hold more authority?

2. profile image61
        affilowebposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks

3. DrMark1961 profile image92
      DrMark1961posted 3 years ago in reply to this

You might find a native English speaker to do some proofreading for you. If this forum post is any indication, there are bound to be numerous errors. HP will not feature a post that no one can read.

working