jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

profile score

1. laringo profile image82
    laringoposted 7 years ago

I understand that traffic, hub quality, fans, etc. contribute to your profile score. I don't understand why my score went from 100 to 93 in less than 24 hours. I'm perplexed. I know that 93 is still goodm but.......

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is amazing isn't it? And what is worse is none of us of any idea why it does what it does, it has been explained that it is a combination of formulas and numbers to complex to figure out.smile

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Been there.......I went from 96 one Friday night to 99 Saturday night to 94 Sunday.   I have a theory, but obviously it's only that. What if.....they periodically, say every 4-6 hours took a 'survey' of a variety of factors and assigned a ranking so that the top 20 got a 100, the next 20 got 99, etc.   It would then make sense why the flow changes all the time.  Yes, I might have been 'hot shit' 6 hours ago COMPARED to all the other hubs being analyzed, but now, 6 hours later someone else has bumped me out of the spotlight.  Just an idea.

3. Direxmd profile image89
    Direxmdposted 7 years ago

I don't mind--it keeps me on my toes.

4. embitca profile image81
    embitcaposted 7 years ago

As long as I'm in the 90s I try and ignore the score. Otherwise I'd pull my hair out every time it dropped *g*