jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I have a question about the new amazon payments.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago

In the past, you had to earn to a certain level to collect from Amazon.  Has that changed?  Is what you earn now added to your HP payments each month on a pay as you go basis the same way Ebay is added?

1. Writer Fox profile image77
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you sign up for the new HP Amazon program, what you earn is added to your other earnings and paid when you reach the $50 minimum.  However, "program earnings will be credited to your HEP balance a month later than the Ad and eBay Program. The reason for this is to protect ourselves and the community from fraudulent practices that have the potential to arise with a shorter payment cycle."

Here's the whole post about how it works:
      http://blog.hubpages.com/2014/02/introd … n-program/

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Writer Fox.  Even though I earn very little from Amazon, it is nice to know that I don't have to wait forever to collect what I have earned.

1. Writer Fox profile image77
          Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Just remember that the money in your personal Amazon account will not transfer to the HP Amazon program.  So, make sure you have reached the minimum payment for Amazon before you go to the HP program if you don't think you will have personal Amazon payments from other sources. If not, you may never be able to collect the money you have already earned.

working