jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon New Ad Prog

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image63
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

I already have an Amazon affiliate account. Now they have introduced a new scheme.  Should I join again. I am totally confused. I couldn't read and grasp the latest notification appeared last week in this regard. So please advise me what to do.  Please narrate what are the steps to be followed by me in this case in a simple way.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Go to earnings settings.
      It should say something like your external affiliate account is connected to
      Amazon.
      Click to join the HP Amazon program.
      Confirm your telephone number where prompted.
      Join program.
      At this point you can also change your number if like me you have moved country/changed phone number.
      If you do change number you will get a text and number to input on screen.
      Join program.

That's it. You should now see an extra box appear under earnings on top of screen you can click for details of your sales.

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image63
        sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for your kind help. But still I have doubt about what you mentioned AN EXTRA BOX APPEAR UNDER EARNINGS ON TOP OF SCREEN.  Pls clarify.  Also let me know if Amazon give us any notification regarding our registration with them. I mean any mail or something like that.

1. IzzyM profile image87
          IzzyMposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It should say Amazon Sales Reports. If you have already joined the HP eBay program, you should also have eBay Sales Report beside it.

No notification about anything. If you are already an Amazon affiliate, you are free to continue to use it off-site, perhaps on your own websites.

working