jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

HP Amazon Program Earnings

1. lovebuglena profile image90
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

I can't seem to find anywhere what the minimum is for the HP Amazon Program... Is it also $50 like the HP Ad Program? Or do the two combined need to add up to $50? Or is it a different amount? How does this work? Thanks.

2. lovebuglena profile image90
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

I just signed up for it and want to know what the minimum earnings need to be to get paid.

3. LCDWriter profile image94
    LCDWriterposted 2 years ago

That's the advantage of the HP Amazon program.  There's no minimum.  But I do think your overall account needs to be at least 50 dollars to get payout for the following month.   There was also something about it being 2 months wait for Amazon earnings.

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's right. Your Amazon Program earnings will be combined with other HEP earnings (e.g., Ad & eBay Programs, contest winnings) to help you reach the $50 payout faster. And as LCDWriter points out, Amazon earnings are credited a month after Ad and eBay Program earnings.

1. lovebuglena profile image90
        lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

So for example if I earn anything with Amazon in March I will have that credited in May?

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
          Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yep! Your Amazon earnings in March will be credited to your HEP balance in early May.

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image91
            Anna Marie Bowmanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm guessing it's that way to allow for the time period for returns. Say if a sale was made, but the item was later returned.

1. wilderness profile image96
              wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's how Amazon pays, and yes that is the reason.

working