jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

1. Osa Osazuwa-Tosan profile image60
    Osa Osazuwa-Tosanposted 7 years ago

I want to know if after creating a hub with a title, I can publish other hubs under that grand title as follow- up hubs in a series that will help convvey the message of my original hub which is a vast subject.

Or else am I supposed to create a separate hub each time I have a hub to publish irrespective of whether it is related to the original hub? Please help clarify.

2. Rik Ravado profile image91
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

I've published series of related Hubs, for example a fictional, humorous serial Coffee!  Each hub needs a unique URL but you could make the titles identical if you wanted to.  Probably best to include the number in the series in the title.  You can then link them together using the Group facility. 

One advantage of separate Hubs is you get AdSense on each one so you are likely to earn far more than putting all your data in a single Hub.  You can also link to related Hubs by adding links at relevant points in the text.  For example, the following Hub on wood burning stoves links to other hubs on the same topic:

http://hubpages.com/_rikguide/hub/Ten-R … -Burn-Wood

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Everything I have read about SEO says that you should not use Parts, Volumes etc. in the title. What you can do is group them all together.

4. Frieda Babbley profile image79
    Frieda Babbleyposted 7 years ago

What do you mean group them all together?  By linking and or same group name, like pets for example?

5. Rik Ravado profile image91
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Group is a facility in HubPages ( accessible from My Account) that enables you to link common hubs together in a linked list.  In other words, HubPages automatically places arrows at the end of the Hub pointing to the next and previous hubs in the group.

6. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

yeah ..but grouping for SEO purposes would involve anchor links within the text to each of the related articles..of course you should take advantage of the built in group feature of HUBs too