jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

This "Beta Mode" is absolutely horrible! I cannot write in summary box

1. dlegendre profile image61
    dlegendreposted 3 years ago

Ever since this Beta mode info has shown on my hubs as I write them I have not been able to writer in the summary box so that is why it has been empty for several hubs.  There are other issues as well such as Title.  I CANNOT correct the all caps. It won't let me do anything.   Any yes, I have the Explorer 8 or higher.  I have no other issues with any other sites on the internet.  I can't use Google Chrome since it totally messes up my computer,  tried it 4 times and had to go back to earlier date each time.  Please get the Beta mode out or I cannot post any more hubs.  Actually I cringe at the thought of it.  Doesn't make your contests that enjoyable to try sad 

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Diane (Blanchette) Legendre

1. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Are you saying you are unable to edit your summary or title?

You said you can't use Chrome, have you tried Firefox or Safari? It does sound like a browser issue and maybe you need to try Internet Explorer 11.

You can also try clearing your browser cache. (not sure how to do that in IE since I stopped using it)

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
        paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

HP did install an upgraded flux capacitor today. I could tell because the load times were dragging again.

1. Will Apse profile image90
          Will Apseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Gravitons collecting in the frontal lobes are the problem. Mostly, it is only women who are effected.

2. dlegendre profile image61
        dlegendreposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have IE 11 already.  I did not want to switch to a different browser.  I will try clearing browser cache as you suggested Cardisa, thank you.  Will Apse your down grading of women is not appreciated.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image61
          MelissaBarrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

He wasn't downgrading women... he was saying that men lack frontal lobes and are therefore unaffected.

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
            paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

2. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 3 years ago

Actually, US men are quite often affected. Having more sumptuous frontal lobes than most.

working