jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Need a little help from any Ansense experts!

1. 2besure profile image84
    2besureposted 3 years ago

I am using URL Channels and Custom Channels for all my sites.  Never had a problem. The earnings are always in sync.  I recently did two things differently.  I changed my Time Zone from Pacific to Eastern and then changed it back.  I corrected spelling in 3 of my ad units.  I have noticed that:

1) URL Channels show clicks or earnings, but Custom URLs showing no earnings. Basically Earnings Activity in my URL Channels are not being counted.   I don't know how to get them back in sync again.   

Thanks for any help.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The important thing is that the Channels are just for reporting - they don't affect whether or not clicks are being counted.  So you're getting paid, whether they show up in Channels or not!

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

+1

Especially on Hubpages, where you may be getting clicks on other people's subdomains too, not all clicks will show correctly.

2. 2besure profile image84
        2besureposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have two channels for the same site:
        http://spiritualgiftstoday.com - URL Channel  8.00  not actual amounts
        Spiritual Gifts Today  - Custom Channel      3.00

The url channel is always 8 to 10 higher, but they only count the custom channel.  I am confused.  This just started happening about 4 days ago.  My URL and Custom channels, always showed the same amounts.

working