jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Need a little help from any Ansense experts!

1. 2besure profile image83
    2besureposted 2 years ago

I am using URL Channels and Custom Channels for all my sites.  Never had a problem. The earnings are always in sync.  I recently did two things differently.  I changed my Time Zone from Pacific to Eastern and then changed it back.  I corrected spelling in 3 of my ad units.  I have noticed that:

1) URL Channels show clicks or earnings, but Custom URLs showing no earnings. Basically Earnings Activity in my URL Channels are not being counted.   I don't know how to get them back in sync again.   

Thanks for any help.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The important thing is that the Channels are just for reporting - they don't affect whether or not clicks are being counted.  So you're getting paid, whether they show up in Channels or not!

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Especially on Hubpages, where you may be getting clicks on other people's subdomains too, not all clicks will show correctly.

2. 2besure profile image83
        2besureposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have two channels for the same site:
        http://spiritualgiftstoday.com - URL Channel  8.00  not actual amounts
        Spiritual Gifts Today  - Custom Channel      3.00

The url channel is always 8 to 10 higher, but they only count the custom channel.  I am confused.  This just started happening about 4 days ago.  My URL and Custom channels, always showed the same amounts.