jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Help Hubbers fix their titles (similar to fixing the subtitles)

1. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 2 years ago

There is a way to fix your subtitles as suggestion by the tool tips if you have a subtitle in all caps or all common letters.

How about doing the same for titles? I think it should be a criterion for all hubs that titles not be in ALL CAPS. One word in all caps would not trigger a warning or something because it could be an acronym, but the entire title in all caps would.

1. KenDeanAgudo profile image73
      KenDeanAgudoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes cardisa: editing titles is really helpful. I have this experience when some of my hubs are not generating traffic but after making some keyword research and edited the title. After weeks, it becomes one of my high generating traffic hubs though hubpages really needs to update the link embedded because when you change the title of your hub the link does not change.

1. Cardisa profile image91
        Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I agree Ken.I would love if they allowed the URL to change. I can change my URL on my WP blog so I know it's doable.

Titles are a very important part of SEO. Without good titles your hubs wont make it. Titles with mistakes will throw off potential readers to your articles as well.

2. Barbara Kay profile image86
    Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago

I'm not sure if they have a spell checker for titles, but I've seen lots with spelling errors too. This would be enough to make a reader not want to read the hub.