HP Amazon: ordered vs. shipped items

1. SmartAndFun profile image92
    SmartAndFunposted 2 years ago

Is there any way I can track which items have been ordered in the HP Amazon program? My report shows 15 items ordered but only 10 which have shipped. How can I find out which items have not yet shipped? I can only see the specific items that have shipped. The items that have been ordered are not specified; all I can see is that there are 15 of them. What am I doing wrong?

1. Solaras profile image92
      Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Good question - I'd like to know the answer to that.

2. EricDockett profile image95
      EricDockettposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'd like to be able to see this too.  Using regular Amazon, there is a report that shows you what was ordered before it is shipped.  Would be nice to have that same info using the HP version if possible.

I'm also curious about how to accurately view our Amazon earnings balance.  It does not appear with our ad program balance, I'm sure because payment is delayed another month.  Will we see it there eventually?

If not, there is no section for the Amazon earnings pending (that I see), except for viewing the Amazon earnings report itself, which seems cumbersome particularly when/if items are returned.  Would be nice to have a more obvious accounting of this.

Don't mean to complain.  Overall I've been pretty happy with the switch to the HP Amazon program.