jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Video capsules cannot be minimized?

1. Gemini Fox profile image95
    Gemini Foxposted 2 years ago

I have hubs that have the video capsules "minimized" (Romney hub) but have not been able to minimize videos on two other hubs I'm working on (California - boontling video).  When I try to minimize the video capsule on these hubs, the capsule moves over to the right, out of sync with the rest of the block of the hub.  I have IE10 and just finished running my utility software to "clean" my computer . . . still happening.

Please don't tell me it isn't possible to minimize video capsules any more!

2. LCDWriter profile image94
    LCDWriterposted 2 years ago

It is.  MInimize it and then save it.  When you go back to edit it will look okay. This happens to me often when I make the videos smaller but it will save okay.

3. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

This happened to me, too, Gemini Fox. Is it just when you're in edit mode? When you come out of edit mode, it should minimize. Click either 'done editing' or the other one to check how it looks before you're done (sorry, brain fog, can't remember the button). I don't know why it's doing that but it seems to correct it self out of edit mode.

1. Gemini Fox profile image95
      Gemini Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much to both of you!  Tried it and you're right - it is working. Didn't used to do that so thought something was messing up!