jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Quick Question About Traffic

1. 0
    Ben Blackwellposted 2 years ago

During the late December and early January this year, I put a great amount of time into Hubpages and published many articles.  Since the college semester started, however, I've literally had no time at all for Hubpages, other than replying to comments here and there and checking to see how much traffic I've received.

Recently, I have noticed that I am getting around the same views a day - 40 - but that just about all of that is coming from Google rather than Hubpages.  I assume that's a good thing.  Does this mean that my traffic from Google will steadily increase, or does it mean anything at all?

Ben Blackwell

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's a good sign, especially if your main source was previously from HP. Just be patient and watch your traffic increase.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

Excluding summer doldrums and all the other usual disasters, yes.

3. susi10 profile image94
    susi10posted 2 years ago

Welcome back Ben!
    Yes, I would say that traffic will steadily increase. The older hubs become, the more links they generate and the more mature they become. Google loves older content since they are more reliable. It depends on what niches you write about. If the keywords that describe your hub get little searches from Google (for example, 100 searches a month), it is unlikely that your traffic can increase then. As you can see in my ten thousand views hub, my traffic steadily increased with time, you can see the graph of my traffic increasing. It might be of help to you. Give your hubs a few more months, usually the best hubs can take up to 1 year to 3 years to reach their full traffic potential.

Good luck with your time in college, hope everything is going well for you. smile