jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (16 posts)

My first 90+ hubscore

1. Janet21 profile image79
    Janet21posted 7 years ago

I know this is not a big deal for most, but I finally have a hub that has reached a hubscore of 90.  It is my Thomas the Tank Engine hub and it is currently at 91.

Small milestone for me.  One more goal I can check off my list.  smile

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Janet, Congratulations and it is a big deal good for you!!! Keep on hubbing!!smile

2. AEvans profile image73

Congrats!!! I am porud of you..smile

3. JamaGenee profile image89
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It IS a big deal, Janet!!  Congratulations!  One of mine hit 100 and stayed there quite awhile.  "Quite awhile" being longer than a few hours!  Woohoo!   Then it hovered between 97 and 99 for about a week. But the rest rarely break 90, so you have every right to be proud!  (Hint - take a screen shot of that score for posterity!)

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

It is a big deal!  Congrats!   My number one hub got up to the high 90s once, but doesn't stay there.

1. AEvans profile image73

Mine neither the longer it is published , the lower it drops. It was "Beauties Only Skin Deep" it reached a wonderful 98 and I believe it is lingering somewhere in the 70's oddest thing.:sad

2. anjalichugh profile image89
      anjalichughposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yep! Mine went up to 95 once and stayed there for more than 3 weeks but it came down later.

3. LondonGirl profile image92
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

4. kiwi91 profile image81
    kiwi91posted 7 years ago

Congratulations! My best right now is somewhere in the 70's. Still learning the ropes here of Hubpages. I have a lot of tutorial reading to do to figure out how that's calculated, what it means, etc.

5. Janet21 profile image79
    Janet21posted 7 years ago

Oh well, as expected, the score was short lived.  It is back down to 81.  Hey, I can still say I did it, though!  smile

6. charanjeet kaur profile image60
    charanjeet kaurposted 7 years ago

congratulations, ofcourse it is a big deal i guess for us newbies it is as exciting as winning an award. For me when im hubscore reached 90+ i kinda jumped with joy!! perfect 90+ hubscore is still on the cards working on it.. congrats again it indeed is a gr8 feeling.

7. Abhishek87 profile image76
    Abhishek87posted 7 years ago

Congrats smile

My max till now has been somewhere in the 80's but almost all of the hubs are now languishing b/w 65-75 neutral

8. GiftedGrandma profile image60
    GiftedGrandmaposted 7 years ago

Congratulations! I have yet to figure what hubscore is about.

9. Trekkiemelissa profile image78
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

Congrats.  I have one like that, that I had written about 5 months ago.  I fluctuates between the 80s and 90s.

10. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Congrats! smile n cheers to many more wink

11. Paula Andrea, MA profile image27
    Paula Andrea, MAposted 7 years ago

Congratulations. I think it's a big deal, too! {Although I'm clueless}  My scores bounce from 89 to 92.  Three times it hit 93.  From what I've read from all you guys, the articles are top notch no matter what the score says. The true measure would be: "How much do you love doing what you do?" In that case, I would say for each 100+. Right????