jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Does Google or HP limit the traffic for each account?

1. Mark Johann profile image62
    Mark Johannposted 3 years ago

I am adding more hubs but my traffic is still on the average like those when I was not adding more hubs. Please explain.

1. LeanMan profile image81
      LeanManposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Mark,
      Traffic depends on a couple of factors -

How many people are searching for what you have written about....
      How much better competition there is for your subject...

If you are writing about something that has few people searching for it or if there is a lot of competition for that search term then you will not get traffic or very little traffic.

I am not sure how many people search for USB wiring issues but you appear to have written the bulk of your hubs around permutations of this. "USB wire color coding" according to the Google keyword planner gets around 10 searches a month, having multiple permutations of this is not really going to help you to tap into a huge pool of traffic!

1. Mark Johann profile image62
        Mark Johannposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Mr. LeanMan, your post is a great help to me. I would want to make new technology topic base on my expertise soon.

2. kenyaentrepreneur profile image85
    kenyaentrepreneurposted 3 years ago

No, there's no limit to the amount of traffic a particular account can receive.

1. LeanMan profile image81
      LeanManposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Jambo Kenya....

There is some speculation that Google does provide some sites with a quota for traffic, of course it could be complete rubbish but then who knows what Google is really doing...

working