jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

1. thelyricwriter profile image50
    thelyricwriterposted 2 years ago

I don't know why we can't have a specific direction when it comes to moderating our hubs. If you can't do that, then we need some sub-moderation options or new terminology for the moderation of "over promotional." Personally, I don't care who moderates my articles. I would appreciate a straight forward answer before I spend the next month trying to get it published. Just saying.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You just need to click on the warnings on your Hub, you will usually find the answer there.  If not, you need to set aside some time to read the rules.   If after all that you're still stuck, you can email the team @ hubpages.com

However, "overly promotional" usually means you have more than two links to the same domain.

1. Camille Harris profile image
        Camille Harrisposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry for the frustrating experience, lyricwriter. I don't see any recent emails from you in the team inbox, so if you would like more clarification on a moderation, I encourage you to contact us.

Thanks for your help, ParadigmSearch and Marisa. Overly promotional can also mean a Hub is keyword stuffed.

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

More than 2 links in the same hub to the same website is usually what gets HP excited. Exceptions being websites like Google, Wikipedia, CNN, .gov, etc. smile