jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Edit Button for Hubs in HUb Statistics Page

1. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

If there is an edit button near to every hub name in the "My Hub Statistics Page" it would have been good. Sometimes we have to wait for long time to load our hubs and then click on the edit button.

By the time page loads the ads also will load and this causes unwanted impressions. If we can directly edit it just like we edit hubs from "Broken links page" it would be more easier. If an edit button is there in Statistics page itself,  it would also decrease the unwanted impressions on ads. And we can preview hubs easily from the edit page itself.

I always thought of such a change when i had to wait for long time to edit my hubs. Hope others also have felt like that.

2. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

Good idea, I want this too. The hubs do take a long time to load before you get to click 'edit', and then you have to wait even longer.

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

We're working on a bit of a redesign now that includes a wider page.   We should be able to squeeze an edit button in now.

1. 0
      shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Paul Deeds, this will be really useful to everyone.

Another doubt i have is ,

In the Statistics Page there is a Status called "New" which is for new unpublished hubs.  At present this option is useless as the new unpublished hubs could be easily shown in "Unpublished" Status itself without showing it in "New". Only if the newly published hubs in a week's time or month are shown in the status "New" , it would have been more better.

2. rmshdc profile image59
      rmshdcposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks,  this would be easy for us to edit the pages, as pointed shinujohn2008, we can click edit directly from our main MY ACCOUNT page.  Further, awaiting see WIDER PAGES for the table to see all my hubs statistics.

3. blogdigz profile image60
      blogdigzposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good news, thanks! big_smile

4. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

I agree with that.

And perhaps you may look at the possibility of including the date when the hub was first published immediately after the hubber's name. As it is now one has to look at when the first comment was made.

1. 0
      shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ngureco, Date is not being displayed as part of making the contents evergreen for ever. If date is displayed the age of the article will be known easily to visitors.