jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Partial Review of my Application by Google Adsense

1. deblina banerjee profile image81
    deblina banerjeeposted 2 years ago

What will be my next step? Will I wait until they complete their full review or will I have to do anything that will be fasten their review process? As I have got to know that Hubpages place the ad code on behalf of us and we hubbers do not have that option. So what will be my next step? I am literally confused. Please help.

1. Writer Fox profile image80
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Wait until you get your AdSense approval.  When you do, they will give you an account number.  Then, follow these steps:
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

You can use AdSense with the HP Ad Program or you can use AdSense by yourself.  Either way, once you are signed up and enrolled on HP, you don't have to do anything else and the ads will show and you will be paid according to which program you choose.

deblina banerjeeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I can already activate HP Ad Program using Adsense and a little bit of income is also showing in my account from HP Earning Program. But my problem is that whenever I am opening my Adsense Account a statement in red is appearing on the top, "Your Adsense for Content Application is under review. You will only see blank ads until your account is fully approved or disapproved."
        What will I do next?

1. Writer Fox profile image80
          Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this
            deblina banerjeeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Writer Fox for your help. Yes I know that Adsense have told to place ad codes on the pages of my site so that they can move to the next level of their review process but I have heard that HP places the ad codes on behalf of us and there is no need for us to this extra step.  Here lies my main confusion. Will I have to wait for their final approval or will I have to do anything else to get approved by them.

2. deblina banerjee profile image81
    deblina banerjeeposted 2 years ago

Thankfully yesterday I got the final approval from Google Adsense!

working