jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

HubPages Amazon Program Reporting

1. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 2 years ago

I recently switched over the to HP Amazon program and am confused about the reports.  When I took a look at my amazon earnings report this evening it only shows numbers through Monday, March 24. 

Is the reporting for this new Amazon program always a few days behind? 

Thank you.

1. VirginiaLynne profile image92
      VirginiaLynneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I've been on the new Amazon program now for about 6 weeks and there are some temporary "pending" times just like the HubPages program.  I should say that my earnings are going up in this program and I'm getting more sales.

2. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 2 years ago

Mine seems to be glitching. Normally it is faster, but right now all of my earning reports start at Monday March 24th, and everything else is pending, Im not sure if its just me or if they are doing work on the earnings so its effecting what we see

3. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 2 years ago

I earned with Amazon for a few days, then ziltch! nothing! not sure whats happening now!

1. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
      Glimmer Twin Fanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I just signed up for the new program a few days ago so I'm not expecting any activity yet, I am just wondering why my report ends at March 24 and not yesterday (March 27).  I tried to change the parameters to include yesterday and it still only pulled up through the 24th. 

It may be that this is how this report shows up, I'm just not sure.

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
        Kathleen Odenthalposted 2 years ago in reply to this

there is a delay in the time it takes amazon to reports sales to hubpages. not sure if it is to make sure the person doesnt cancel the order or whatnot, but it can be delayed 2-3 days at a time

4. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 2 years ago

It looks like everything is up to date now on my account.  Thanks for all of the responses.

working