Amazon Reward Visa Card!!

1. Jasmeetk profile image77
    Jasmeetkposted 2 years ago

I want to buy few products from and I saw that there is 30% discount if I apply for Amazon Reward Visa Card when approved. I never saw such reward visa cards before & never applied too. I am quite confuse that I should apply for it or not?
    What if I never use this card later?
    Anyone tried amazon reward visa card?

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure what their policy is for people in India. You may not be approved. I would look into that before applying.

The Amazon Rewards Card is a credit card.  If you want, you can apply for it, and use it only for that purchase and never use it again.  Or you can use it only for your Amazon purchases. Or you can use it as your day to day credit card.

Every purchase gives you points, which you can use to buy more Amazon stuff.

As with any other credit card, I recommend buying only what you can afford, and paying the bill in full on or before the due date to avoid interest rate charges and late fees.

If you decide you don't want to use it any more, you can cancel the card. This will help make sure no one else uses it, and  keep your credit report from looking like you have too much credit.

2. Jasmeetk profile image77
    Jasmeetkposted 2 years ago

Have you used it? is it virtual card or I have to wait for the card to reach me?