Women's History Month

1. realtalk247 profile image70
    realtalk247posted 2 years ago

Am I the only one who feels at a time where women are being the first in so many things there is a growing disrespect and disregard for the value of a woman?  Evidence of this is present on television shows and everyday interaction where in some states (some more than others) there is an overly sexual and disrespectful presentation of women. 

While there is nothing wrong with being a woman, there are ways to present yourself with class. I'm just surprised when bombarded with women achieving status and wealth then dress as if they could jump on the stripper pole at any moment.  A man once told me on any random night he can't tell the loose women/prostitutes from the educated professional women.

Is this simply a class (or lack thereof) behavior on display?  OR Is it deciding that despite your intelligence/education/accomplishments you only feel you are worth your assets?  Any insight?

1. prosetrainee profile image61
      prosetraineeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Overall,  women are  appreciated more, because we bear children.  One example, is the experience of labor pains, during childbirth?

Gender Roles vary by  individual.