jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How do I report Payment Issue?

1. Bedbugabscond profile image88
    Bedbugabscondposted 2 years ago

I have been here over a year and never had a payment issue. I am not worried, I just dont know how to tell them I have not been paid because It never happened before. lol

1. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You can email us here.

Please note that payments are disbursed around the 28th of the month for the previous month's earnings. For more information on how HubPages Earnings Program payments work, check out this FAQ entry: http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

2. Bedbugabscond profile image88
    Bedbugabscondposted 2 years ago

Never Mind, I am a newb

3. tirelesstraveler profile image86
    tirelesstravelerposted 2 years ago

It was over a year before I got my first pay out. Keep writing and learning how to improve your writing through the Hub Pages Learning Center.   The payout will come.

4. Author Cheryl profile image87
    Author Cherylposted 2 years ago

You have only written 26 hubs. I was over 90 before I got paid.  You have to write more.  They will email you when a payment has posted to your pay pal account, but don't get excited just yet.  You have a lot more work to do in order to get paid.

1. HeadlyvonNoggin profile image85
      HeadlyvonNogginposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have 11 hubs, and am only 11.07 away from my first payout after nearly 2 years of being here. Those 11 hubs generate pretty steady traffic for me. This past week I averaged about .32 cents per day with a total of 577 views over that time.

5. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

If you have not been paid this probably means the payments have not been sent out yet or you did not reach the $50 minimum you need to earn to get paid.