jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

All about Adsense

1. sangamkr profile image54
    sangamkrposted 2 years ago

As per the guide lines of Hub page editors, tips and tricks, I have created 10 featured hubs and applied for ad sense account.  Ad sense disapproved my application stating that my website does not have enough content.

I have gone through my published pages and they have substantial content and worth readers attention.

Hug pages does not accept an article 'just like that'. What should I do next. Unless I complete ad sense configuration neither my ads program nor amazon program are complete on my hub page dash board. Will my discussion have a solution or is will it remain stalemate.

1. Writer Fox profile image81
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Because you reside in India, you need to publish 25 – 30 Hubs, THEN wait six months before applying for AdSense.  If you continue to apply prematurely, you'll hurt your chances of being approved.

1. isaacasante profile image89
        isaacasanteposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This is correct...

2. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

As you are from India you will not be accepted until your oldest hub is 6 months old, and you would be well advised to have at least 30 hubs.  That is just how they are at Adsense. It is not within Hubpage's control.

2. sangamkr profile image54

Why a different treatment for Indians. I do not understand. Hub pages admin never informed me about this while finishing the 10 quality hubs.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

The rules for how to be accepted for AdSense are set by GOOGLE, not by HubPages.

If you read the terms of use for your home country, then you will learn what they are.  You REALLY need to do that.

4. sangamkr profile image54

Thanks. I understand