jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

I am unable to configure my ad program without completing adsense. why

1. sangamkr profile image53
    sangamkrposted 2 years ago

Why my ad program is linked with ad sense. My ad sense application was rejected because of insufficient content. I understand that Indian have to publish at least 25 to 30 hubs before ad sense approves the application.

I am wondering why my hub pages ad programs is not activated even after signing up for the program and publishing 11 featured hubs. Please guide me.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You must have an active adsense affiliation to participate in the HP earnings program.  Adsense is an integral part of that program.

2. sangamkr profile image53

You mean to say that I cannot have any earnings from my hub traffic unless I have an ad sense approved account.

Please tell me whether I can share some one ad sense account anf later on change to my ad sense account once it is approved

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

1) correct

2) that is illegal according to both the terms of AdSense and HubPages

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

I also believe that the 6 month requirement applies to the content--so while your account is old enough none of your hubs are?

4. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 2 years ago

Just keep creating pages and wait to get your adsense approved. Don't worry about your earning during that time as they are unlikely to amount to very much as you need about 1000 views to earn in the region of $3 and you have not reached your first milestone for views.
    Writing online is not a get rich quick scheme! It takes time and hard work to get google to trust you enough to send visitors to you. If you don't have the patience to wait and the tenacity to work at it give up as you will drive yourself crazy complaining that all of your hard work is for nothing!

5. sangamkr profile image53

Thanks for the feed back. I am not in a hurry. I know the facts. Thanks once again