jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense approval required through hubpages

1. cmohan3 profile image60
    cmohan3posted 7 years ago

Please advice regarding adsense approvel .  in hub pages i was joined 1 year back.  is there any possible to get an adsense approval ?

how many hubs min reqd to get adsense approval through hub pages

I wish to offer my self as a brand new candidate yet to approve from adsense. In my affliate setting having refused from hubpages . I dont no exactly .Any one help me out to brief to get adsense approval through Hubpages .

Advance thanks for reply

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile HP doesn't need to approve of your adsense...least not that I know about.... You just need to copy and paste your ---> ca-pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  code in your "Affiliate Settings" under your My Account. smile let us know if that helped.

3. bhoge profile image56
    bhogeposted 7 years ago

Have you rejected from Adsense? If it is give it a time write more hubs and then try again big_smile

4. cmohan3 profile image60

Yes I am Rejected from Google. my doubt is , if any possible to get adsense approval through hubpges ? .

5. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

AdSense is run by Google, HubPages can't do anything about getting you approved with them.

You only have six Hubs so far, and the ones you have are written have a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, and some of them have tags that don't match up well with the content.  That's probably why Google is rejecting your application.

1. Abhishek87 profile image77
      Abhishek87posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey relache, I have put up a question regarding the same thing here : http://hubpages.com/forum/post/137133

Can you please check it out.

6. cmohan3 profile image60

Thanks For your information . I will try to avoid this things and apply again.